Friday 25 March 2011

Writing

This week has been a little different than most weeks as we learnt about speech marks. I definitely have improved in my writing heaps, it is great. I am sure that what room four has learnt, they will always remember when they are writing.
Room Four also did Lexia, Reading plus and SRA. SRA really helps students and same with the other two. Reading Plus is for advanced readers and it is online, so it is really fun.
 Lexia is different. There are a lot of different levels on both of these, but lexia has a selection of activities for students to choose out of but they must complete all the activities before moving up a level.  
Here is an example of what a sentence looks like with speech marks: “Do you want to come to my royal palace?” said the Prince.
“I hope you enjoyed reading!”         
By Lincoln  

No comments:

Post a Comment