Wednesday 16 March 2011

Abel Tasman Walk (EOTC) Review

Last Friday we went on an EOTC trip (Education outside the Classroom). We went to the Abel Tasman! I really enjoyed being in the bush.
Room 4 - being the “big kids” – walked to Apple Tree Bay then back to Tinline Bay and met up with the others to have lunch. It took us about 3 hours all up.
We got some really cool photos of the bush and ocean. My favourite bit was having lunch at Tinline Bay, even though I lost my lunch to a seagull. 
I also really enjoyed looking at the contrasts of the sea and sand.
My mum and our home stay, Lilli, came on the walk too and I know they had an awesome time! Of course everyone from TBCS had a really fun time (not having any school work!)
This trip was AWESOME and I can’t wait for the next one!!!
By Tori
Image001

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! A seagull? Seriously?
    Did you get to eat any of your lunch in the end?

    From Room 3

    ReplyDelete