Friday 25 March 2011

The Three Little Pigs - Speechmarks Practise

           The Three Little Pigs
The wolf knocked on the door of Pig 1.
Pig 1 cried as he said, “Oh, please, Mr Wolf don’t blow my house down, for if you do, see what my brothers will do to you.”
“Ok, if you say, I’ll show your brothers what I can do,” laughed Wolf.
Wolf walked on to Pig 2’s house. “Knock, knock,” said Wolf,
“Please, please, please, don’t blow my house down. If you do, you will see what my older brother will do to you,” said Pig 2
“ Hahaha,” said Wolf.  “Ok, one last time.”
Wolf walked down to Pig 3’s house and knocked on his door. “Knock, knock,” said Wolf
“Hello, Mr Wolf. I have just got a phone call that you’ve been teasing my younger brothers,” said Pig 3
Pig3 tipped a bucket full of boiling hot water over the wolf and the wolf melted to DEATH.
The other two pigs owed there big brother a big thank-you!
By Risaleaana

No comments:

Post a Comment