Friday 25 March 2011

The 3 Little Pigs

Today we had to write a fairytale of our choosing.  Focusing on our punctuation, we only had to write a conversation between our characters.   My story is about The 3 Little Pigs discussing their homes.
The 3 Little Pigs
The three little pigs were sitting around the fire.
“How can I make my house wolf proof?”  asked Piggy Oink.
“I don’t know, Oink” said Piggy Bob.  “Straw is not a very strong foundation to protect you from The Big Bad Wolf you know.”
“I know!” said Piggy Snort. “I can give you some twigs to build a stronger house.”   
“I don’t think that’s such a good idea, Snort. Your house didn’t stand very long when The Big Bad Wolf blew it in,” said Bob
“You’re right, maybe we should build our houses from brick like your,” said Snort.
“Okay, but you’ll have to do all the work yourself!” Bob warned
“I don’t want to do all the work!” complained Oink.
“Well you’ll just have to if you want to be protected from The Big Bad Wolf,” said Bob
“Oh, I guess I’ll just have to then,” Oink said, disappointed.
“We will start tomorrow!” Snort said, feeling rather  optimistic.
By Karene

No comments:

Post a Comment