Tuesday 15 March 2011

Abel Tasman Walk

Abel Tasman Walk
On Friday the 11th March we (TBCS) went on our first EOTC trip of the year (EOTC stands for Education Outside the Class room).  We walked the Abel Tasman.
Room 4 went all the way to Apple Tree Bay. I was the last to get to the bay, but it’s fun to be last…then again it’s not fun to be last because I didn’t get much time in the bay!
After a while we walked back past the waterfalls, over the bridges, through the amazing bush all the way back to Tinline Bay.  It was wonderful.
My favourite thing was the waterfalls. They were all so different.  In some of them, the water fell into little pools then the pools would overflow and the water would go into the next pool and so on and so forth.  Then there is the normal waterfall when the water goes over a cliff, but my favourite one is the one where the water skims over the rock then it fills a pool but it starts with a normal waterfall.  Do you see why I liked the waterfall so much, because it had all three waterfalls in one?
All in all it was a great day even though my feet/ legs hurt the day after and when I got home I had a big sleep. I loved it and I think I will always love and treasure the memory forever and always.
Abby
        

No comments:

Post a Comment