Tuesday 15 March 2011

Apple Tree Bay Hike

Friday was pretty good but very tiring. I was so tired at the end of the walk I thought that I was either going to collapse or have a heart attack! I think everyone was looking forward to the weekend, but it whizzed by so quickly it seemed like it never happened.
I managed to keep up with Mrs Rolls most of the way and we joked about the others being slow! And when we heard them further behind us, we ran so they wouldn’t catch up.
We were all sooooo tired and sore when we got back to the buses and I really wish that the weekends are longer or that the holidays would hurry up!
Apple Tree Bay was so cool with golden, sandy beach and refreshing cold water to bathe your feet in, and Tinline bay was good too, but it had heaps of rocks and sharp shells which weren’t so nice. I think that we should have had lunch at Apple Tree Bay but Mrs Rolls wanted us to go all the way back to Tinline with the rest of the kids for lunch, so we dragged ourselves back to Tinline and collapsed on the rocks, panting!  Finally had lunch!
Hannah
Image001

1 comment:

  1. It's such a beautiful place we live in ay! Sounded like a neat trip but WOW, you all look so exhausted!! Great fun!

    ReplyDelete