Friday 25 March 2011

Another Cindy Story

For school we are learning to use Speech marks in our writing and I’m going to give you an example.


“What are you looking at?” Anastasia says to Cindy.
“Ohh, sorry I was just admiring your beauty, step sister,” Cindy says to Anastasia.
“Don’t you have work to do, you pathetic thing?” Lucy says to Cindy.
“No I don’t. It’s my lunch break, remember,” Cindy says to both of her step sisters.
“Well, your lunch break is officially over,” the two step sisters say nastily.
“But I only just started my lunch break,” Cindy says in disappointment.
“Well... now you have to get back to or we’ll tell Mother,” Anastasia says.
“I’m sorry, I’ll get back to work right away,” Cindy whimpers softly.


That’s my example of using speech marks in a conversation.


By Tui

No comments:

Post a Comment