Tuesday 15 March 2011

The Big Walk

Image003
On Friday Room 4 left at 9:00 to go on a walk to Apple Tree Bay.  We went on the bus to get to Able Tasman. When we got there we started we started walking to Apple Tree Bay.

We stopped at this little grass bit where we had our morning tea and then we carried on.  On our way Risi spotted a stingray just swimming around in the water.   There was also lots of waterfalls; some were big and some were just small.  The water was really pretty it was like a really clear blue.

When we finally got to Apple Tree Bay we were playing on the big rocks. Then we saw a cave and it was really cool, but it wasn’t really dark! Some people went in.

When it was time to walk back to Tinline Bay we all got together and started walking.

When we saw everyone there I was so excited.  My legs were so sore.  I just sat down and almost fell asleep, but we still had to walk back to the bus.  When I was walking back I was saying to myself, “Just think about sitting at home watching tv.”

When I saw the bus I was so glad! Finally the walk was finished! When we got on the bus, Cora and Me shut our eyes and fell asleep!

Aroha P

1 comment: