Friday 25 March 2011

Cinderella and Her Step-Sisters Conversations

“Cinderella come here would you” screeched Drizella
“Coming in just a minute” called Cinderella
Cinderella walked into Drezella’s room
“Yes, madam, I am here. How may I be of assistance?”
“ Oh, stop waffling on and get Smellerella. Chop, chop,” yelled Drizella.
“Excuse me, madam,” Cinderella said as she walked into Smellerella’s room, “your sister has required you.”
“Oh, it’s you, smelly brat.  What do you want, pest? You do realise I'm in the middle of my perfuming?” Smellerella said.
“Sorry to disturb you, Madam, but your sister requires you. Something about your daily teasing,” said Cinderella.
“Oh, of course I’ll come straight away. Cinderella you shall accompany me,” said Smellerella in delight.
“Oh, of course, madam, as you wish,” said Cinderella.
Smellerella and Cinderella entered Drizella’s room. “I am here with your sister as you wished,” said Cinderella.
“Oh, delightful,” screeched Drizella.  “Now stand in the middle of the room, Cinderella,” she said.
“Um, ok, as you wish,” said Cinderella.
“Now let the torture begin,” Smellerella and Drizella cried. “Mwah ha ha ha ha!” they screeched.

Please note the following may disturb younger viewers. (Mrs Rolls)

By Monica      

No comments:

Post a Comment