Wednesday 16 March 2011

Very Long Walk Review

On Friday we got on the bus and we went to the Abel Tasman and we went on a very long walk. We walked for one and a half hours to Apple Tree Bay and then walked back to Tinline Bay for lunch.
The walk to Apple Tree was ok but it was a bit boring we didn’t really do any activities and it was very hard to keep up with Mrs. Rolls. I mean, seriously, Mrs. Rolls is like a jet, a very fast jet! 
Anyway, we walked and we walked and we finally got to Apple Tree Bay and we had something to eat.
As we walked back I stopped and in the sand I saw the words: THIS IS HEAVEN.  It was really cool so my friend took a photo of it. That was definitely a highlight of my day. It made me realise how people enjoy our country so much and that we are so lucky to live in such a beautiful country.
So I suppose that I did learn something out of our walk: that we should enjoy where we live and make the most of it. And something also I have learned is that we should be grateful for what we have.
By Monica
Image001

1 comment:

  1. thats a really cool story monica of the abel tasman walk i liked it if i had to rate it out of ten it wouild probebly have to be a nice good 10 out 10

    Rpl

    ReplyDelete