Friday 18 March 2011

Buddies!

Yesterday Room 4 and Room 2 did some buddy reading in the library.  We had loads of fun together and Mrs Rolls loved watching us sharing books with our buddies. 
Here is what we thought:
“The funny little thing was that Abby was partnered with Abby.”  Abby
“My little buddy was cute and cuddly.  We read 5 books!  She was very respectful.”  Shanara
“I enjoyed listening to my little buddy, Mia, read.”  Tangiwai
“Me and my buddy found out that all pigs are beautiful.” Karene
“I enjoyed reading with little Caleb because he actually listened and he liked The Incredibles too.”  Jayden
“It was hard to read when Jack kept giggling at the funny sea animals that kept eating each other.  I think he really enjoyed the book!” Ethan
Image003
Who is having more fun?
Image004
Staring Competition!
Image005
Who is MONITORing the kids?
Image006
Can you get a tan while reading?
Image007
An ‘awwww’ moment!

1 comment: