Friday 25 March 2011

The Three Bears

This week we have been  learning about surface features.  We had to write a conversation that would have happened in a fairy tale.  This is what I wrote:

The Three Bears
Father Bear opened the door.
"Someone's been eating my porridge!" boomed Father Bear.
"Someone's been eating my porridge!" wept Mother Bear.
"Someone's been eating my porridge and they've eaten it all up!" wailed Baby Bear.
They all walked through to the lounge.
"Someone's been sitting in my chair!" Bellowed Father Bear.
"Someone's been sitting in my chair!" cried Mother Bear.
"Someone's been sitting in my chair and it's broken into pieces!" screamed Baby Bear.
They made their way upstairs into the bedroom.
“Hmph. Someone’s been lying on my bed!” growled Father Bear.
“Hmph. SSSSomeone’s bbbeen lying on my bbbed!” stammered Mother Bear.
“Argh! Someone’s been been sleeping in my bed and they’re still in it!” squeaked Baby Bear, barely able to speak out of fright.
Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment