Thursday 28 March 2013

Summer Tournament


        
Last week on Friday Room 4 went to a summer tournament  in Motueka at the Recreation Centre. At the tournament Room 4 participated in three sports Volleyball, Touch Rugby and Ultimate Frisbee. I could not play because I was injured.

 The first sport was Volleyball. Volleyball is where you hit a ball over a net and try get it to hit the ground on the other side of the court. Room4 had one draw and  two wins also one loss, I got bored of sitting and watching, so I asked if I could play. I was allowed so I helped a lot the team said.

The second sport was Ultimate Frisbee. Ultimate Frisbee is almost like netball but with a Frisbee and you try get to the half circle on the court. I did not watch the team play Ultimate Frisbee.
 
The next sport was touch rugby. I had to leave and go to the dentist with my mother because she picked me up to take me to my appointment that was at 2:30pm. Because of this I didn’t  get to see or play, touch.

Asher

No comments:

Post a Comment