Wednesday 20 March 2013

MOTEC

Today at M.O.T.E.C ( Motueka,technology,Centrer ) us year eights are in the materials room.We are making bags. I am making the drawstring bag,there are other bags like: the barrel bag, shoulder bag, flap bag and the draw string bag.

What we do every Wednesday is hop on the bus after Mr Mathews calls the roll ride to MOTEC. When we get there we separate from the year eights to the year sevens and go to our different rooms. Then we sit down and discuss what we are up to.Like if we are up to cutting out or sewing our bag together.
Then we go and start where we finished off the last week.

Last week I finished cutting out the shape of my bag. This week I started sewing it together, I also put on a clip so I can separate my items from small to big.Next week I will be starting to sew on the straps

No comments:

Post a Comment