Wednesday 27 March 2013

Summer Sports Tournament


   
Summer Sports Tournament
On Tuesday room 4 went to the recreation centre for the summer sports tournament. In it we had to do Volleyball, Ultimate Frisbee and Touch. Our class was split in two teams the ‘fair play’ team which was all about getting the highest score in fair play and the ‘winners’ team which was all about winning the games.
We started off with Volleyball. I couldn’t play the first two games because I had a sore knee. Soon it came right and I played the last two games. Asher had a broken toe so he couldn’t play the first two games either. His mum turned up in the second game though. She said he could only play Volleyball not any other sport. This was because Volleyball doesn’t involve much running. We drew one of our games and lost the rest.
Second we did Ultimate Frisbee. It is like netball but with a frisbee. You don’t need a hoop you just pass it down the court (you can’t move with the Frisbee), and you just pass it to someone who is in your team that is in the goal circle. We won two games and lost two games.
Last but not least we did Touch. It was my first time ever playing touch, it was fun. My goal was to score a try and I succeeded with the help of Fletcher of course, but I still did it! We won all our touch games awesome right :)
I loved summer sports and I wish I could do it again but it’s my last time doing it :( overall I would say it is an awesome day altogether hanging out with friends at your school and meeting new people from other schools.   

Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment