Thursday 21 March 2013


Bridge vally camp
On the 6th of march 2013 room 4 and room 3 went to bridge valley camp for three days. We did a lot of activities like go kart's ,high ropes ,kayaking ,shooting ,archery ,climbing wall ,caving and top team.

We had lots of yummy food at camp. Every free time we would go swimming in the lake and In the lake in the middle of the lake was a trampoline and it was so fun. The high ropes were so fun to I was the first one to finish the whole thing. The food was so yummy that I went up for seconds for the macaroni sheeseBut for one of the puddings we had jelly and I didn't like it.
The fun carts were so fun its like a normal bike except lie down and there’s three wheels they are so fun.
We would play spot light at night and we hide in the grass and I was in once and it was so tiring running around chasing everyone. And Brooklyn’s dad was doing weight lifting with people it was so funny and he also had an awesome laser that goes for miles it is totally awesome.
When I was going down the water slide with keilah and I said “This is totally wicked” keilah laughed when I said that-my favourite one was high ropes it was so high and
fun me and preston were the best at high ropes along with Marlene. Me and preston were having a conversation when we were in the air this is roughly was “Preston don’t hold onto the wire not the rope because it’s to hard. The high ropes are like a bird flying

It is so amazing the view is so pretty.

We also had the slippery log and it was so funny nobody
Could beat Marlene in the slippery bowl.
I had to dress up as nemo when Richard the hameld came and it was embarrassing but not as embarrassing as Brooklyn’s costume he he

Your sincerely

Olivia.




No comments:

Post a Comment