Wednesday 27 March 2013

SUMMER TOURNAMENT


  
Yesterday on Tuesday room 4 went to a summer tournament  in Motueka at the  recreation centre. At the tournament room 4 did three sports but I could not play because I was injured.


 The first sport was volleyball. Volleyball is where you hit a ball over a net and try get to hit the ground. Room4 had one draw and  two wins also one loss but I got bored of sitting and watching so I asked if I could play and I was aloud so I helped them.

The second sport was ultimate Frisbee. Ultimate Frisbee is almost like netball but with a Frisbee but I didn't want to watch  so I had a walk around then came back. I watched two games that I did not know what there score was.

The next sport was touch rugby but I had to leave and go to the dentist with my mother because she picked me up to take me. My appointment was at 2:30pm.

Asher

No comments:

Post a Comment