Wednesday 27 March 2013

Summer Tournament


Summer Tournament.
Room four went to the summer tournament on the 26th of March 2013.
We have three sports Ultimate Frisbee, Touch rugby and Volleyball. Our first sport for the day was volleyball we lost three games and tied one. We were really good on that one. It was really funny because sometimes the ball hit random people and it was funny.
Our next spot was Ultimate Frisbee it was so fun. I finally got to the throw the Frisbee into the middle. Ultimate Frisbee is like basketball except with a Frisbee and there’s no basket ball hoop.
Our next sport was Touch. I scored a try and so did Tia. Fletcher sprinted to the try line and then he passed it to Tia and she scored a try. It was a great strategy.
My overall quote about that day was awesome I got really fit for my other sports and it brought me and my friends closer together.

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment