Friday 22 March 2013

Bridge Valley



      Bridge Valley Adventure camp

 This letter is about Room 3's and Room 4's three day camp at Bridge Valley.

Kayaking was the first activity that I did. I had to grab a life jacket and a paddle. Before we got into the kayak we had to practice paddling in the air. We got to paddle around ice-cream Island. We had to jump out of our kayak like we fell out of a boat. We had to grab our kayak and swim back to land.



Shooting was a challenging activity. We used a slug gun to shot the metal bunnies and bottles. We had to where safety glasses. I shot three bottles and eighteen bunnies.



The best activity I did is the hydro slide. If you go down with a friend you go zooming down, cutting corners. There are a lot of corners so you better be careful if you go down. I said “Do you want to come down with me Oscar?” “Sure”, Said Oscar.   




Every Morning, Lunch and Dinner they made delicious food. Whenever we eat we sang the Adams family’s grace. Who’s ever table was the loudest got to get their food first.
The best food I ate there was Thursday Lunch I had fish fingers, chicken nuggets, salad and hot chips. I think Mr Matthews loved the food so much he wanted to stay there.


Richard De Hamel from the marine life came to talk to as about marine life and marine food chain on Thursday night. He went on a pretend adventure with Brooklyn. They stop in the middle of the ocean and they look over the edge of the boat and Brooklyn fell into the ocean but there was one problem Brooklyn wasn’t wearing her life jacket. Rich De Hamel talked about what it would be like drowning under water. The last thing he talked about was the marine food chain.

Yours sincerely.
Levi Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment