Thursday 14 April 2011

Term 1


This term we did lots of cool stuff. We played Summer Sports, we got to do SRA, we got to have the Interns come in, and on the last day Ryan (ne of the Interns) showed us his whip. And we did more than that.
Summer Sports was on the 7th April. We played three games, ‘Play ball,’ ‘ Volleyball’ and ‘ Ultimate Frisbee.’
SRA is a cool learning program that helps you with your reading. With SRA you read a story that is given in the box 3a or 2b, whatever box you are in, and you read a story and at the end you are given questions.
The Interns were AWESOME!! They came every Wednesday and played with us doing, art, soccer, rugby and you name it.
We have been doing MOTEC this term and the year 7’s were in Mr Young’s class. MOTEC is a place were you can learn about technology and you have different units to do.
We have also got a new climbing net. Our playground is getting there, and soon it will be done.
 Mrs Rolls has  been an AWESOME teacher for this term and I can’t wait to see her next term.
By Shanara

Our Awesome Team!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shanara, I hope your enjoying being back at school. I want to thank you for your help in the office on Friday, it was great to have you there. I was really impressed with your reading and computor skills. I hope I get to see you before I leave.
    Take care
    Vikki Bowes

    ReplyDelete