Thursday 14 April 2011

Library

Yesterday me, Asher, Pamela and Mrs Rolls went to the library to get out same books and to get me a library card. 
Once we got there we found out that the library doesn't open until 9.30 and it was 9.14.  So, we went down the street to see the others at Motec. 
We surprised them and got to see them making their cupcakes and their boxes as well. 
Once it was 9.30 we walked across the road and went to the library. 
As soon as we got there I got my card and them we got Ella's card.
I chose 3 books: Charlie Small, Cows in Action (World War Moo) and Guardians of Gahool.
Me and Asher tried to search Diary of a Wimpy Kid but the computer came up with nothing.
After that I got out my books and hopped in the car then Asher got his books and got in the car too. Pamela also got out her books and we went back to school.
I really enjoyed going to the library.

By Jayden  

No comments:

Post a Comment