Friday 2 August 2013

Gravity

This week at school we had to choose a topic for God is our Provider. Also the topics about God is our Provider were on the board and then we researched about the topic and I got in first and chose gravity. I chose gravity because I reckon non gravity is awesome because you just float in mid air so that's why I chose it. Did you know that people have been researching about gravity for years?

By Asher.

 Did you know that Gravity was discovered 3 centuries ago by a mathematician and physicist named Sir Isaac Newton?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Asher. I really like how you put the little astronaut of to the side. From Oscar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your poster describes everything really clear.
    "good job!"
    By Joshua

    ReplyDelete