Monday 5 August 2013

GOD IS OUR PROVIDER
WORSHIP
This term for Devotions we are learning about how God is our provider and worship is one of the things God provided for us so we can praise him. My poster is all about worship. The reason I chose worship is because I love to sing too, and I wanted to learn more about it.
Why do we worship?
The purpose of our worship is to glorify, honour, praise and please God.
What is our worship meant for?
Our worship must show our adoration and loyalty to god for his grace in providing us with the way to escape the bondage of sin, so we can have the salvation He so much wants to give us.
Exodus 3:12 “I’ll be with you,” God said. “And this will be the proof that I am the one who sent you: When you have brought my people out of Egypt, you will worship God right here at this very mountain.”
This is my poster.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your poster Brooklyn. It tells people clearly what worship is and why we worship. I also like your background.
    Pamela.

    ReplyDelete