Monday 5 August 2013

For Room Four's devotions "God is our Provider" we made posters to explain what we are doing. I chose the topic "Mankind" and in Mankind I chose Company. We had to explain why god provided Company for us.
I chose Company because I like being around my friends and because they comfort me.
This is a bible verse about company.

Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, To the church of God in Corinth, together with all his holy people throughout Achaia: Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ow-Ht53n_Ws/UfrVrLEaU1I/AAAAAAAAApQ/5-jbpaBn30o/s320/013.JPG


No comments:

Post a Comment