Thursday 29 March 2012

Strengths!!

LEARNING GOAL (Kids of action and purpose, thinking, managing self and participating and contributing as a learner, subject specific– if appropriate) I want to get better at maths and the understanding od the questions. I want to get better at swimming because I enjoy it and want to get better at technique. Pick a strength in maths that I’m good at and get better at it.

PERSONAL GOAL ( Social, values, relating to others, managing self and participating and contributing in a community, kids of character and wisdom)   Love and respect others and their property  Kids of action-Be actively involved. I could teach them how to work out simple basic facts Addition and Subtraction.I can show them some Netball passes.                                                                                                

Brain Storm space-My partner was Theresa, I taught her how to do Netball passes (chest and log passes). After I taught her the passes she helped teach Bubbles how to pass the ball properly. She also told her  to keep her hands out ready to catch the ball.

STRENGTH GOAL: Appreciator-Your relationships are made stronger by your appreciation and thankfulness.

I enjoy Swimming. Explain what it looks like , get them to show me and then let them practice it in a game or a play. Teach them how to breath when they are swimming so they can get better at swimming.

28/3/12  Basic Facts– I taught Jaxson that anything times one equals that number for example 400*1=400, and then Jaxson explained to Theresa in the exact words that I taught him how to work out that anything times 1 equals the number that’s being timed. I explained to Jaxson how to work out 1 times tables then I demonstrated to Jaxson using my fingers how to work it out and then I got Jaxson to practise with me. I thought that Jaxson would know his * tables but he didn’t, so I had to teach him. I started with the one times tables and then he finally knew how to work it out. He also said he enjoyed teaching Theresa.

SUPPORT AND ACTION PLAN

Swimming– I want to take swimming lessons at the High School or get somebody to teach me so it wont cost any money.


No comments:

Post a Comment