Thursday 29 March 2012

PLP

This is what is on my PLP ( personal learning plans)
Collaborator

I enjoy swimming. I like to work in teams and I enjoy doing tasks that involve others, and I like to do problem solving

Swimming

I will teach the little kids to breathe properly in the water. I will explain what working in a team is (cooperation) and then we will practise it  in a game.

Netball

I will teach them how to do proper netball passes and how to shoot in to the hoop.

On Wednesday 28th of march I taught Bella how to do netball passes and then right after she taught jasmine to pass properly to. Collaborator : I like to work in teams and I enjoy doing tasks that involve others, and I like to do problem solving. I explained it demonstrated it and then she gave it a try. I did succeed in teaching her and she got better at positioning her hands. I think that me teaching my skills to them improved their skills and I’m really glad I got this opportunity to teach them.


No comments:

Post a Comment