Thursday 29 March 2012

My Strengths

This is what has been written on my PLP ( personal learning plans)



Collaborator-  like to work in teams.-  (play a game and explain to them what teams are) ( endurance in each other and themselves working as a team)

I had Sophie and she did very well with passing a netball. She was able to teach Finn to throw and catch the ball. And Finn was able to teach her how to high jump. 13.3.12

Coach-  You are a natural teacher—(grab a  soccer ball and do kicks and passes with it)

Soccer:   I explained to Hinia and Koruake how to kick and shoot goals with soccer.

Jamie was able to teach Hinia and Koruake how to pass a ball. And the they were able to teach her soccer and how to kick and shoot a ball into the goal. 28.3.12

Review: Both of my goals were a success the kid I was taking for both of them did very well and was able to take another kid and teach them what they had just learnt and the other kid was able to teach them


No comments:

Post a Comment