Friday 10 June 2011

Ten Things You Might Not Know About Me

R1. I hate wet unattached hair and it makes me vomit, which is ironic.
2. I am one of the ten people who actually think the movie Waterworld is great.
3. I hate roast pork and also when people say, "You just haven't had it cooked right"
4. I enjoy watching the cartoon Phineas and Ferb and often call my cat, Obi the Fatapuss cos it sounds like Perry the Platypus.
5. I think flavoured coffee is an abomination.
6. I have aspirations of becoming a cat lady when I am old, just so the kids have to clean up all the cat pee when I die.
7. I think Titanic is the worst movie ever made.
8. I am allergic to dogs, horses and bad spelling.
9. I love to go to the movies, just so I can dip my icecream into my popcorn and eat it. Don't knock it til you have tried it.
10. I write lists after I have done things, just so I can cross things off and feel I have achieved.
By Mrs Rolls

1 comment: