Friday 24 June 2011

Mrs Rolls Mufti Day

Mrs Rolls Mufti Day!
Today when the kids from Mapua hopped off the bus, Mrs Rolls got a big surprise!!!  I walked up the balcony in my blonde wig dressed all in blue green and purple and when I got to the staff room where all the teachers were I stopped and flicked my hair! All the teachers were laughing their heads off!

It didn’t take long for her to guess what the theme was either! It was pretty easy to tell that the theme was her when you looked at my blonde curly wig!!!    


All of the other kids did a great job of dressing up too! One kid had made a cardboard coffee cup! A girl in my class went in a cardboard book that she made, because Mrs Rolls LOVES reading. - Hannah. T J

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!!!!!! Hannah that must of been pretty funny when Mrs Rolls saw you in your blonde wig and everyone did a great job of dressing up it was so fun to see everyone dressed as something to do with Mrs Rolls and I also really liked pamela as a human book about coffe written by Mrs Rolls herself it was definitely an awessome day
    Monica

    ReplyDelete