Friday 24 June 2011

Laughed!

Today, I laughed and laughed when I saw what the children were wearing for mufti day. 
I was standing in the staffroom when I saw Hannah and Shanara walking along the deck wearing their mufti gear.  Hannah was wearing a long, curly blond wig and I thought she was dressed as a singer or a movie star. I didn’t even know there was a theme. 
The girls came in to get a key and I asked them what the theme was. They just giggled and so I said to Hannah, “Hmm, who has long, blonde, curly hair?”  Then I clicked and asked Hannah, “Are you me?”
She laughed and said, “Yes!”
Then they told me it was ‘Dress Up as Mrs Rolls’ day.  It made me laugh seeing what the kids turned up in and I was so impressed.  They came as me, or one of my family or in my fav colours or things. 
We had an assembly and I gave out prizes and we got some great photos! 
I want to thank the staff, parents and kids for such a fun day!
Image001

2 comments:

  1. I was so impressed with the outfits! I loved too many to name. :)
    Great effort kids.
    Great teacher Mrs Rolls!
    I think Jacob got your personality nailed :D
    Miss A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a fun day thank-you.
    you rock Mrs Rolls. i will MISS you lots. Xox :D

    ReplyDelete