Friday 20 May 2011

The Accident

While Room 3 and 4 were practicing the cross-country run I was coming in 5th place and I was at the corner
Suddenly there was screeching tyres and a loud bang on the highway.
So, then I ran faster to get around the corner. I saw a truck and 2 cars down the end. I kept running to get to the end.  I got there and Mrs. Rolls was trying to help them get out but she couldn’t, so she called 111 for the fire truck, ambulance and the police.
When they arrived the police officers stopped the traffic and guided them around the crash. The fire officers got the jaws of life out and carefully got the passengers and the drivers out of the cars and the fertilizer truck.
The police officers called the rescue helicopter and then that arrived. 

By Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment