Friday 20 May 2011

1st Person Narrative

Narrative Writing
The last couple of weeks we have been doing a lot of narrative writing.  Here is a story I wrote.
Here we focused on 1st person point of view.
The Accident.
“What’s all the commotion about?” I asked as I came puffing back from the cross country run.
“There’s been a crash!” Shanara told me anxiously.
Without hesitation I ran to the end of the road where everyone was crowding around. That’s when I heard the first police siren heading this way. Shortly after I heard the ambulances I pushed myself through the crowd to see what exactly had happened. There it was, a truck and a car collided head on and another car must have crashed into them!
“Okay, Room 4, lets head back to class so we could give the police and ambulance some space,” came Mrs. Rolls’s voice over all the noise.
The first police car pulled up on the side of the road. I took one last look at the scene.  I saw a woman in a car wedged between her steering wheel and the seat. I turned around and we all headed back to class.
By Karene

No comments:

Post a Comment