Thursday 13 June 2013

On Wednesday the 12th of June 2013 Room Four had a sleep over at school for the Forty Hour Famine for Papua New Guinea. The Forty Hour Famine is when you choose something to go without for forty hours.
Liam and Pamela were in charge of the sleepover  they did a really good job with it. At 7:30 pm
 Room Four played a big game of spotlight, I hid in a very small crack and the spotter just walked right past me. I was glad I didn't get spotted. After the game of spotlight we watched Wreck it Ralph, it was really funny. We had tea while we watched the movie. For tea we had chips, sausages, bread and some fizzy drinks while we watched the movie. After that we went to bed but I wasn't tired
In the morning we had breakfast which bread and spread plus milo.
After we watch another movie called Jumanji it was really cool after we had to pack up because it was school time.

No comments:

Post a Comment