Monday 27 February 2012

Trip to Wellington.

On the 5th of March room 4 is going to Wellington, we are going to picton on the bus then catch a ferry to wellington termanal and take a train down to pororu and we will stay in a 24 bedroom lodge (Mr Mathews booked 13 bedrooms for us) and in each bedroom is 2 beds we get to pick who we sleep with I picked my best friend Brooklyn, Mr Mathews has book a lot of things for us to do among the week like Te Papa, the Zoo, Parliament, the Cable cars, the swimming pool (theres more but I cant remember the rest) i am pretty excited about this trip but the one thing that is going to be scary for me is the ferry, especially if the swell is more than a 3 but other than that im sweet oh and one more thing we have groups and those groups have leaders Pamela, Brooklyn and I are all in a group and our leader is Ellas mum (Jenni) yay all girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment