Tuesday 28 February 2012

This Term Room 4 have been  learning about our strengths,some of my strengths  are explorer, where I like to discover new things and EXPLORE new possibilities.Another strength of  mine is being a collaborator,I like to work in teams when playing games or be in groups when having to do tasks and problems.

Last week we had to work on our PLPs(personal learning plans),we had to fill out this sheet of paper that told us about our goals,strengths and what we are learnign and want to get better at. The following week there was parent interviews and when it was my turn to tell my Mum  about it I had to ask them questions like if there is any way that they could help and support me in any of my areas that I needed more help in. I am quite excited also to be able to teach some of the little kids some of my strengths that i can pass on to them.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment