Wednesday 7 December 2011

celebratiion night!!

Last night at our school all parents and students were invited to come to the celebration night where would show off what we we have learnt and have fun.At 6:15pm everybody met at school and had dinner there,after that we had to fill out these litlle passports by going around to different class rooms and awnser some questions. I filled one out with my dad and brother,I really enjoyed it. When we had finished we had to put it into a litlle box and we would go into a draw to win,an Aquatic centre family pass, Wow mueseum pass and a free coffe or tea from the Jester house. Me my dad and my brother won a ticket for a free coffee.Thanks to all the people that made that night possible.At one point Tui was on the maypole and tried to grab the rope but fell into the water, and got soaked it was really funny.

1 comment: