Monday 28 November 2011

RUGBY CARDS, COOL! COOL! COOL!

Rugby cards are a very fasinating thing. I have 1995 rugby cards and 2003 cards, 2004 cards, the new cards and more. Parents, have you ever felt like throwing rugby cards out becsause your kids don't want them? Well I am collecting all sorts of rugby cards and I would appreciate it heaps if you might happen to have some that you don't need. Also maby if you have some family memembers that might happen to have any than that would be great. So if you could let me know if you have any them that would be awesome. THANKS A HEAP!!! 
                                                 Kind Regards,
                                                               Lincoln Russ

1 comment:

  1. Great work Lincoln, I am so impressed with all your efforts. Hope you get heaps. Mum xxxx

    ReplyDelete