Friday 14 December 2012

the things I liked

All the things I liked this year:
This year I liked going to camp: I liked the go– kart's, laser tag and capital E.
I liked Ki-o-Rahi because we could verse other schools and travel to Nelson. I liked winter sports because we came second. I liked summer sports because there were different activities that we could do. This year I liked having a chocolate feast but soon got sick after eating to much. I enjoyed all the sports I played including Volleyball, Miniball, swimming tournament, rugby (rugby was a one time thing) This year I improved in describing my writing in my work. I still need a little work on shapes and measurements for maths. This year I did quite good with my work and improved a little on co-operating with others (not my friends).

By Tangiwai

No comments:

Post a Comment