Thursday 20 September 2012


Winter sports

 

Last Thursday room four had winter sports, some played netball others played rugby.

 The day had finally arrived, it was a sunny warm morning. Finally 9:30 had arrived, we had to go town to the courts at that time. I was very excited because I love netball! Its my favourite sport.

We had to find our bucket that had our name on it. We were all waiting for the games to start.

Finally we got to start, our coach had to get us in all our positions. I got to play GA! (Goal attack) I was excited but nervous. We were all standing in our positions waiting for the whistle to blow so we can finally start our game.

We played at least sixteen games. We lost two drew two and won the rest. Out of the whole thing we game second!

It was a very fun day. we all tried our best and we came second. We were all proud of ourselves.
Bye Aroha.

No comments:

Post a Comment