Monday 23 July 2012

Kids of Character Cross Country

This term the main focus is being Kids of Character e.g
Explain how our learning impacts others,
Acknowledge rights and wrongs and
Display the fruits of the spirit Gal 5:22.

Last Friday, Tasman Bay Christian School was invited to have a Cross Country practise with Tasman School at the Domain. In my race it was aged 8-13. My plan was to get a tie with Shanara but she got injured so it didn't work out. I really enjoyed it because there were some really cool obstacles like running through a creek, up a steep hill and over some fences.I came first overall and in my age. I felt in needed to be further and harder because I was so used to running further for practise at school. I am looking foward to the real Cross Country at Rabbit Island.

By Risaleaana

No comments:

Post a Comment