Thursday 3 May 2012

Morning with Harold

 Today room 4 spent the morning with Harold the giraffe, everyone enjoyed seeing their old friend back for more fun facts and education, room 4 listened to Victoria the nice teacher who taught us about choices and the consiquences they come with she even put a little movie on about a girl called Anna who was really good at netball and got pearpressured into smoking, Victoria stopped the movie a couple of times to ask us questions about what just happened and what she will do next, afterwards she put the stars on which is when she turns the lights off and then turns some little lights on and they look like stars and mr Mathews even took notice off what the stars said, Victoria turned the stars on three times, two times for mr Mathews to see the word Harold and once more for when we walked out of the large van thing, but before we left Victoria told mr Mathews to pick someone to grab the books, mr Mathews picked me (Tania) so i got up and grabed the books then Victoria told me to come sit beside her and Harold, Harold whispered to Victoria to ask if he was able to pat me, I said yes, so he started patting my shoulder, then he whispered to Victoria some more then Victoria spoke up and said to me " do you want to pat Harold?" and I said yes so I patted him and said " Hello Harold," everyone started to laugh. We thanked Victoria for the wonderful time we had with her and Harold then we walked out the door. 

1 comment:

  1. Love your description of the day Tania! From Miss Mansell

    ReplyDelete