Thursday 5 April 2012

Highlights this term

This term my highlights would be when our class went to Wellington. I enjoyed playing Laseroforce and going to the National War Memorial. It was a really awesome experience. At school,I liked sharing my Strengths with the little kids because I got to see them teach others.During the swimming season there were heaps of times where we had to swim in freezing water, I learnt how to do tumble turns really good and also learnt to keep my head straight down towards the bottom of the pool when I am swimming.While doing the colouring competition I thought that I would never be able to finish it but I did, with a little extra time. I thought it was actually the best colouring that I have done before.We have done alot of cool activities this term and I can't wait until next term.

No comments:

Post a Comment