Friday 9 September 2011

Hi Mrs Rolls.

Dear Mrs Rolls,
I miss you heaps and heaps. I hope you are having a good time. Have you settled into your new home? School is almost back to normal now and I think Mr Mathews getting to know us a bit more.
Have a great weekend.
From Pamela


Hi there. I hope you are having a good time in your new house.
Room 4 is missing you heaps and we are glad that we can write messages to you.
Mr Matthews is a great teacher, just like you were.
Have a great time.

From Pearl

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pamela and Pearl,

    I am missing you all heaps too. I have settled into my home and looking forward to using the pool.

    Thanks for your card, Pamela. It was so nice getting that in the mail.

    Hope you are settling in too, Pearl and enjoying TBCS.

    Mrs Rolls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you have settled in and I suppose you'll be wanting it to warm up a bit more so you can swim.

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete